Thinking about a kids bike at the local big box store? We want you to think twice!
Not only do we offer free service for as long as you own your bicycle, Starting this year, Savage's will give you a trade in value equal to 100% of the purchase price on every kids bike we sell 12, 14, 16, and or 20 inch wheels (does not include BMX bikes).
How does it work? At the time of purchase, you will receive a certificate which entitles you to 100% of your purchase price to be used as credit toward the purchase of your child's next bicycle!
Here are the specifics!
- Savage’s will rebate 100% of the purchase price of any 12, 14, 16, and/or 20 inch Kids Bike (not including tax) to be used as credit toward a new bike within eighteen (18) months of the original date of purchase. DOES NOT APPLY TO BMX BIKES or Run Bikes.
- Credit is applied to the Manufacture Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the bike being purchased – sale prices do not apply.
- Original receipt and certificate must be presented at the time of purchase.
- Credit can be applied to the next logical size bicycle only. It cannot be applied to an adult size bicycle.
- Bicycle must have original equipment parts, with no modifications and be in suitable riding condition.
- Bicycles damaged beyond repair, that have been abused and or neglected are not eligible.