Don't let rain or cold stop your ride. The Defroster Trail Mountain Bike shoes feature a seam-sealed bootie construction, Thinsulate® insulation, and a neoprene collar to help keep your feet warm and dry even in the worst conditions. Meanwhile, a grippy SlipNot™ rubber sole provides incredible stability and traction in slippery conditions. They're just what you need to keep riding through the season, no matter what Old Man Winter has in store for you.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Thinsulate® 400-gram insulation for warmth, with waterproof, seam-sealed internal bootie construction and reflective heat-loss barrier in the sole.
- Sealed canopy and neoprene collar keep heat in and water out.
- Nylon composite sole with wet traction SlipNot™ rubber tread: Stiffness Index 6.0.
- Single Boa® dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Fully reflective to increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Roomy fit to accommodate winter weight socks—no need to size-up.
- Durable sheet rubber heel and toe protection.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major mountain pedals.
- Approximate weight: 533g (1/2 pair, Size 42)