Como is a laid-back, comfortable e-Bike with the power of a confident ride. Como lets you go with the flow by giving you a full-power, confidence-inspiring, utterly delightful experience on a bike that feels effortless to ride.
The Como’s low step-through anyone can easily get on and ride. A more upright position reduces stress on a rider’s hands and upper body, allowing riders to comfortably set their sights on the road ahead.
- Turbo Full Power 2.0 motor and 710Wh battery offer an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts, up to 28 mph. The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel.
- The stepless shifting enviolo TR Inernal Gear Hub (IGH) features a specifically designed internal gear hub and matching controller. The manual stepless technology is as simple as adjusting the volume on a radio. This allows riders to focus on the important aspects of a bike ride such as traffic or scenery.
- MasterMind and Mission Control - The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride, allows real-time tuning of support levels, and enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time. MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app for range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more.
- Proven Smooth Efficiency - We designed a custom testing mechanism to analyze bumps at even the smallest frequency to increase comfort and vision. That precision, paired with a suspended seatpost, higher volume tires, and an 80 mm suspension fork, will flatten roads before your eyes.
- Turbo System Lock - Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Fully Integrated Removable and Lockable Downtube Battery - Easy to charge, easy to secure.
- Equipped with DRYTECH Fenders, LED front and rear lights, and 27kg capacity rear HD Rack. The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer.
Whether you're heading out with the family for a weekend cruise, grabbing a baguette at the local bakery, or simply going off to work, the Turbo Como 4.0 will get where you're going in stylish comfort.
Beginning with the integrated Specialized 1.2 motor, the Turbo Como proves itself as the ultimate city bike. The 1.2 motor features a silent operating design with our Custom Rx Street Tune that takes the output and makes it the most usable for an urban environment. Think of it this way: The more power you put out, the more power the motor puts out, and this makes accelerations from a standstill both quick and efficient. The belt driven motor is also smooth, silent, and free of annoying vibrations. And the max speed? 28mph.
For the Como 4.0, we developed a custom Specialized U1-500 battery that seamlessly integrates into the frame, is lockable, and easily removable for simplified charging. In other words, there's plenty of juice to take you to and from work, a trip to the grocery store, or even to that new café on the other side of the city. If you wish to see exactly how far you can go on a charge, have a look at our Turbo Range Calculator for more exact estimates.
The new wired Turbo Connect Display (TCD-w) is the best way to view data on your Turbo. It not only displays important ride metrics (speed, cadence, rider power, distance, battery level, time, etc.), it also allows you to connect the latest version of the Mission Control App for an enhanced Turbo experience. With our free app for iOS and Android phones, you easily customize motor parameters, control your range, record/upload rides, and perform basic system diagnosis.
For this model, we included our Ground Control Geometry that makes it easy to put a foot down at a stop sign, while also eliminating the struggle of getting on and off the bike. The agile 650b wheels, meanwhile, have also been paired with cushy 2.3-inch tires, so they can roll over most cracks, bumps, and holes with ease to ensure that nothing stands in your way on your path to a good time. And to top off all of these innovative features, we chose a worry-free spec. Along these lines, you'll find Shimano 10-speed components, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, front/rear lights, and fenders.
- The custom Turbo Aluminum frame on the Como cleanly houses the battery and motor, while still keeping the lightweight properties that E5 is known for. Pair this with our Ground Control Geometry, and you have a durable and lightweight bike that'll keep you rolling in style.
- The Turbo Como’s Specialized 1.2 has been fully integrated with the frame, and has been custom-tuned for city riding. It intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- We made the custom 500 Wh battery to be fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range.