The Haro Midway bike is a solid bike ready to shred right out of the box! The Midway features a 3-tube chromoly frame along with a chromoly steerer tube fork to increase strength and durability.
In addition, the Midway features a Tripod seat, Dennis Enarson signature Haro La Mesa tires and removable U-brake mounts for a clean look when riding brakeless.
• 3-tube CrMo frame with internal headset, Mid BB & 20.5” or 21” toptube lengths
• Fork with internal threaded CrMo steerer tube & Hi-Ten steel tapered fork blades
• CrMo 8-Spline 3-piece cranks (175mm) with sealed cartridge bearing Mid BB
• 25x9T gearing with sealed bearing 9T driver
• Haro 78 Plastic Pedals with Cr-Mo Axle, 9/16
• Hi-Ten steel 8.75” (20.5” TT) or 9” (21” TT) rise handlebars with alloy topload stem
• Haro Team Flangeless grips
• Padded Pivotal seat with alloy Pivotal seatpost
• 36H single-wall alloy rims with steel loose bearing hubs (front = 3/8” axle / rear = 14mm axle)
• Haro La Mesa 20x2.40” tires
• Haro 1978 990 U-brake with Haro 1978 hinged alloy lever (rear only)
• Wheel Size: 20"