Manipulating the knob pattern of the wet-weather Storm, we've created a moto-inspired knob pattern designed for moist and dry conditions alike. The Hillbilly DH tire features knurled knob tops that enhance traction on roots, rocks, logs, off-camber drops—you name it, this tire tames them all with total confidence. Plus, with butyl inserts at the tire bead, we even have you covered against pinch flats when the trail gets particularly rowdy.
- Casing: 60 TPI, Dual-Ply
- Bead: Wire
- Compound: Base 70a / Top 42a
- Pinch Protection: Butyl inserts at bead
- 26 x 2.3"; psi 25-50; approximate weight 1250g
- 26 x 2.5"; psi 25-50; approximate weight 1300g
- 650b x 2.5"; psi 25-50; approximate weight 1290g