Have you ever come to the end of a paved path and wondered, "Should I go explore a little further?" The Garibaldi was designed for those passionate cyclists, who like to change their usual routine and ride on different surfaces. Whether in mud, sand, grass or gravel, the Garibaldi G3 will be able to handle all your adventures. Equipped with a carbon fork, this lightweight aluminum frame is ready to take you to new places you've never seen! The question is: are you ?
- Accessories: Chain drop protector
- Bottom Bracket: PW, external bearing
- Brake Levers: Shimano Sora R3000
- Brakes: Jieke S-6T , mechanical disc
- Cassette: Shimano HG201, 11-34T, 9-speed
- Chain: KMC X9
- Crankset: PW RPL-521 TT, 2pcs, 48/32T
- Fork: Explore full carbon, disc, T12 axle
- Frame: Hydroformed S-6 LT aluminum, disc, T12 axle
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora R3000
- Front Wheel: Torngat D21/Shimano T12 Hubs
- Grips: Garneau anti-slip
- Handlebar: Caribou Panache AR, flared compact bend, Ø31.8 mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit C-40 ACB, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2"
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora R3000GS
- Rear Wheel: Torngat D21/Shimano T12 Hubs
- Rotors: Shimano RT-10, Centerlock, 160 mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Vivo
- Seat Post: Caribou Panache 2, Ø27.2 mm
- Shift Levers: Shimano Sora R3000
- Stem: Caribou Panache 1, -7?
- Tires: CST Convoy, 700 x 38c