Your young rider will want to spend all summer on Louis Garneau's F-20. The frame provides a low, kid-friendly stand-over height that inspires confidence and stability by allowing your kid to put his feet on the ground while seated. This one-speed bike with a coaster brake keeps things simple, light, and fun, while the hand brake gets him ready for bigger bikes to come. 20-inch wheels with knobby tires roll easily down bike paths and through the park, opening up all-new avenues for family cycling adventure.
- Frame: Garneau Junior, high tensile strength steel
- Fork: Garneau HTS, 25.4 mm threaded
- Crankset: 1-piece steel, 36T
- Bottom bracket: Steel, adjustable caged bearings
- Cassette: 19T
- Chain: KMC Z410, 1/2 x 1/8''
- Front wheel: Alloy, steel, 14 g steel
- Rear wheel: Alloy, Falcon steel coaster brake, 14 g steel
- Tires: NLK, 20 x 2.125''
- Saddle: Garneau Junior
- Seat post: Steel, 25.4 mm, integrated
- Handlebar: Riser, steel
- Grips: Garneau Junior
- Stem: Steel
- Headset: VP, 25.4 mm threaded
- Brake levers: Resin
- Brakes: V-brake & coaster brake
- Pedals: VP, resin