Rugged, lightweight, and advanced, the EMT Pro MTB tool provides security in ever-changing terrain. It includes a wide range of Allen keys, a screwdriver, a chain breaker, and much more—it even comes with a disc pad separator. For durability, the side plates are made from forged aluminum, while the bits are chrome-plated to make them rust-resistant. And to keep the overall weight down to about 104 grams, we even hollowed-out the core of the Allen keys.
- Low-profile forged aluminum side plates.
- Forged, CNC machined, and chrome-plated steel bits are durable and rust-resistant.
- 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm Allen keys plus L-shaped 2mm for tight spaces.
- Hollowed-out Allen key cores for weight savings.
- T25 Torx and #2 Phillips.
- 7075 aluminum chain breaker.
- Disc pad separator, two spoke wrenches, and bottle opener.
- Weight: 104g