The only goal of the e-Espace 4 is to bring more… More joy that is! We make it easy for you to get out more, to relax more, to have more fun with friends, to explore more places, to improve your fitness and to experience the joy of cycling.
From afar, it looks just like a regular bike, The battery being perfectly integrated into the bike rack and the compact 250 W motor giving you just the help needed to enjoy the scenery with breaking too much of a sweat. Its throttle lever helps you get the assistance you need at the moment you need it when accelerating.
It’s packed with comfort features like a suspension seat post, a comfy water-resistant saddle and lock-on ergo grips. It is also outfitted with full fenders to keep the dirt away, lights to keep you visible and a cleanly integrated rack to carry all the essentials and your lunch for a picnic. It might be called an e-bike, but it’s just like a regular bike with more.
- Accessories: Lights, Throttle, Kickstand, Full Fenders, Rear Carrier
- Bottom Bracket: Speed sensor BB
- Brake Levers: Shimano Altus M310
- Brakes: Promax DSK-300, mechanical disc
- Cassette: Shimano TZ500, freewheel, 14-34T, 7-speed
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Crankset: Prowheel, Narrow Wide 38T
- Fork: Zoom 187D suspension, 65 mm, preload
- Frame: S-6 LT aluminum, disc
- Grips: Garneau Ergo, lock-on
- Handlebar: Caribou Panache 2 Sweep, 25 mm riser, Ø31.8 mm
- Headset: FSA No.11N, 1 1/8''
- Pedals: Platform
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus M310
- Rotors: 6 bolts, 180/160 mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Essenza Relaxed
- Seat Post: Suspension, Ø27.2 mm
- Shift Levers: Shimano Altus M315, Rapidfire Plus
- Stem: Caribou Panache 2, 17°
- Tires: CY Kestrel E-Bike 25, reflective, 700 x 35c
Motor : Bafang H400B 36V/250W, 45N.m
Battery : Samsung Li-ion 36V/10.4Ah (374Wh) rack mounted, 32km/h