FINANCING AVAILABLE! APPLY ONLINE FOR INSTANT APPROVALS!
If you’re looking for a seriously smart trainer that tracks your performance, The Chrono II is the fitness bike for you. An electronic display lets you know your speed, RPM, distance, time, calories, and allows you to set goals that are trackable over time. The frame is made from a commercial quality, Heavy-duty steel frame that’s solid, stable and allows for an ultra-smooth pedaling experience. The micro-adjustable handlebars and saddle ensure you always find the perfect fit. The polymer cover on the transmission, sweat guard over the flywheel, chrome-plated seat post and handlebars, and zinc treatment on frame parts protects your bike from sweat and prevents corrosion over time. Grab a Chrono II to maintain your fitness over the winter and star spring ahead of the pack.
- Flywheel: 24 kg LG> Signature
- Resistance: Synthetic felt pads with manual tension adjustment
- Computer: Electronic display including: speed, RPM, distance, time, calories
- Crankset: 3-piece steel
- Emergency Brake: Push-brake system
- Double-Access Pedals: DOUBLE-ACCESS PEDALS: VP SPD® style clipless or toe clip
- Handlebar: Multiposition racing type with easy-to-clean rubber cover
- Handlebar Adjustment: Horizontal and vertical micro-adjustment
- Saddle: Ergonomic adult saddle
- Seat Adjustment: Horizontal and vertical micro-adjustment
- Protection: Frame with extra protection against corrosion; stainless steel components; polymer belt and wheel cover
- Bottle Holder: (1) Included with 2 series of anchors for bottle cage
- Frame: Steel heavy duty commercial quality indoor cycling bike
- Drive System: Direct belt drive