These extremely comfortable, triple-density ergonomic grips are anatomically designed to help cyclists ride longer by reducing hand numbness and fatigue. Offered in four sizes to cater to all commuter and MTB riders. Suitable for majority of riders.
- Medically designed by ergonomic specialist Dr. Roger Minkow to prevent Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and cycling-related numbness/weakness of the hands, known as Cyclist's Palsy
- Medium density body for secure grip
- Firmer density inner core for secure bar attachment
- Softest density in key contact area to cushion the ulnar nerve
- Easily installed locking clamp with 3mm bolt head ensures secure attachment
- Flexible, ergonomically-shaped platform acts as a shock absorber and disperses pressure