Designed for kids who have mastered the basic skills of cycling and who are ready to take things past the pavement, the Rapido bike series offers a variety of robust features that inspires confidence while riding. While the Rapido is great for any paved surface, it's also a great starter bike to begin the off-road journey. While slightly better suited for paved surfaces, the Rapido 242 still comes equipped with wider, durable 24" wheels and tires that are great for hard-packed off-road surfaces, and a 1 x 7 drivetrain that offers great gearing options for those hilly areas. Kids' bike sizes are based on the child's height, and 24" bikes are typically for kids between the ages of 10-15 or 56"-66" tall. Available in two colorways, the Rapido 242 lets your kid zip around with plenty of confidence.
- Bottom Bracket: XR square taper, 68 x 119 mm
- Brake Levers: Power MBL-405P
- Brakes: Power VBR-307A, alloy
- Cassette: Shimano MF-TZ500, 14-34T, 7-speed
- Chain: KMC Z7, 1/2 x 3/32''
- Crankset: Aluminum, 3-piece, 40T
- Fork: Garneau, HTS steel
- Frame: HTS steel
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY300, RS36 Revoshift shifters, 21 speed
- Front Wheel: Aluminium 24'', SF freewheel hubs
- Grips: Garneau Junior
- Handlebar: Aluminum, 20 mm riser, Ø25.4 mm
- Headset: XR, threadless, 1 1/8''
- Pedals: Resin
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY300
- Saddle: Garneau Junior
- Seat Post: Aluminum, Ø25.4 mm
- Shift Levers: Shimano RS36
- Stem: Aluminum, Ahead, 60 mm, 7°
- Tires: 24 x 1.75"