Designed for kids who have mastered the basic skills of cycling and who are ready to take things past the pavement, the Rapido bike series offers a variety of robust features that inspire confidence while riding. While the Rapido is great for any paved surface, it’s also a great starter bike to begin the off-road journey. The Rapido 203 is a great all-around 20’’ kids’ bike. With only one speed and a high-tensile steel frame, the Rapido 203 will take whatever your little tike can throw at it. Kids’ bike sizes are based on the child’s height, and 20’’ bikes are typically for kids between the ages of 7-13 or 48’’-60’’ tall.
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper, 68 x 108 mm
- Brake Levers: Power MBL-405PA
- Brakes: Power VBR-307A, V-type
- Cassette: Steel, 16T
- Chain: KMC S1
- Bike Crankset: Aluminum, 3-piece, 32T
- Fork: HTS Steel
- Bike Frame: HTS steel
- Grips: Garneau Junior
- Headset: XR, threadless, 1 1/8''
- Bike Pedals: VP, resin
- Bike Saddle: Garneau Junior
- Seat Post: Aluminum, Ø25.4 mm
- Stem: Aluminum, Ahead, 50 mm, 7°
- Tires: 20 x 1.95"