Don't miss out on the deal of the winter!
This bike comes stock with 27.5x4.5 cake eater STUDDED tires
THATS over $500 in upgrades when compared to other bikes!
To explore the many facets of fatbiking, whether it be adventure – capital A, performance handling in snowy forests or simply enjoying a winter stroll, the Gros Louis 2 is at your service for fun and thrills. Its aluminum frame is designed close to the ground which allows you to easily get back on the saddle even with both feet in powder snow. Add to that hydraulic disc brakes designed for winter conditions, clearance for 5-inch tires and a choice of two colorways, and all that's left to do is head out on your next adventure.
- Bottom Bracket: PW, external bearings, 100mm
- Brake Levers: Power
- Brakes: Power, hydraulic disc
- Cassette: Microshift G-104, 11-48T, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC X10 EPT
- Crankset: PW MPX-11, 2pcs, Narrow wide 26T
- Fork: S-6 aluminum, disc, T15 x 150mm axle
- Frame: Hydroformed S-6 LT aluminum, disc, T12 x 197mm axle
- Grips: Foam, lock-on
- Handlebar: Caribou Torngat 2, 20mm rise, Ø31.8 mm, 780mm
- Headset: Semi-integrated, seal bearings, 1 1/8''-1 1/2"
- Pedals: Nylon platform w/ pins
- Rear Derailleur: Microshift Advent X, w/clutch, 10-speed
- Rotors: Power, 180mm/160mm, 6 -bolts
- Saddle: Garneau explore
- Seat Post: UD TVS dropper, XS/S:100mm M:125mm L/XL: 150mm travel, internal, Ø31.6 mm
- Shift Levers: Microshift xpress plus shifter
- Tires: Terrene Cake eater studded, foldable, 27.5 x 4.5''