The Garneau F-16 bike offers a few more features for the rider than its little brothers and comes in two colors. Just like the F-12 and the F-14, the F-16 has a high-tensile steel frame, single speed, and training wheels that can be removed if needed. In addition to its siblings, the F-16 has both a coaster brake that engages by pressing the pedals backwards, as well as an additional hand brake that starts to prepare your rider for the next level. Using hand brakes to stop will be a whole new skill for your little rider to learn, but having the coaster brake there for backup is always a great option to have. Highly durable and very low maintenance, the F-16 is a great bike for the kid in your life. Kids' bike sizes are based on the child's height, and 16" bikes are typically for kids between the ages of 3-7 or 38"-48" tall.
- Accessories: Adjustable and removable training wheels
- Bottom Bracket: XR square taper, 68 x 108 mm
- Brake Levers: Resin
- Brakes: V-Brake, steel
- Cassette: Steel, 16T
- Chain: KMC S1
- Bike Crankset: Steel, 3-piece, 28T, full wrap steel chainguard
- Fork: HTS Steel
- Bike Frame: HTS steel
- Grips: Garneau Junior
- Bike Handlebar: steel, 65 mm riser, Ø22.2 mm
- Headset: Threaded with steering limiter
- Bike Pedals: Resin
- Bike Saddle: Garneau Junior
- Seat Post: Steel, Ø25.4 mm
- Stem: Aluminum, quill, 30 mm, 0?
- Tires: 16 x 1.95"