Faster than a Tomcat and cooler than Ice Man, the Garneau F-14 is a dream come true for the little ace in your life. Kid's bike sizes are based on the child's height, and the Garneau F-14 kid's bike is great for ages 3-7, or kids between 38"-48" tall. Just like the F-14 fighter jet, this bike is gunmetal grey for a great sleek look, and is super durable for those long days flying by the other kids in the neighborhood. The F-14 comes as a single speed which makes it very low maintenance and extremely durable, a coaster brake lets the child stop with confidence by pushing back on the pedals (and learn how to do awesome skid marks), and removable training wheels for when they learn their balance.
- Bottom Bracket: XR square taper, 68 x 108 mm
- Cassette: 18T
- Chain: KMC S1
- Fork: Garneau, HTS steel
- Bike Frame: HTS steel
- Front Wheel: Alloy, 14'', 16h, coaster
- Grips: Garneau Junior
- Bike Handlebar: steel, 65 mm riser, Ø22.2 mm
- Headset: Threaded with steering limiter, 1''
- Bike Pedals: Resin
- Bike Saddle: Garneau Junior
- Seat Post: Steel, 25.4 mm, integrated
- Tires: 14 x 2.125''