They haven't been around for long, but insulating short sleeves, like our Therminal™ Short Sleeve Jersey, are quickly developing a legion of loyal followers. The reason for this is pretty simple, as they allow for complete versatility. You can where it alone for cyclocross or crisp fall days, where it with arm warmers for colder days, or layer it under a jacket on the coldest of winter days. Either way, we designed it to keep you warm and protected—no matter where or how you use it.
This jersey is made from our Therminal™ fabric, which is designed to both insulate and manage moisture buildup. To do so, it has a brushed fleece interior with a light loft that pulls moisture away from skin to evaporate it at the material's surface. This loft also has the added benefit of insulation, which occurs by trapping tiny pockets of warmth between the skin and the fabric. The result? Consistent warmth that doesn't come with the risk of overheating. Keeping with this theme, the jersey has a pop collar to keep the wind off of your neck and out of the jersey.
In terms of fit, the Therminal™ features our Standard Fit, which means that it'll lie close to the body, while still allowing ample room for layering underneath. And for storage, you'll find three back expansion pockets and one zippered security pocket to hold all of your ride essentials.
- Therminal™ fabrics feature remarkable insulating properties, astounding levels of breathability and moisture management, and a lightweight, brushed back fleece that's soft against the skin.
- Three back expansion pockets and one zippered security pocket provide plenty of safe and secure storage for your ride essentials and electronics.
- Removable Deflect™ Wind bib with storage pocket provides extra protection against the elements.
- Full-length front zipper allows you to dump heat on-the-fly.
- Pop collar keeps the cold from creeping into the jersey at the neck opening.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- DeflectUV 50+ protects against harmful UV rays.
- Form Fit provides a second-skin feel without inhibiting movement or flexibility.