Our 2Bliss Ready Tire Sealant was custom-designed in partnership with a leading laboratory for tire sealants, and extensively tested with our athletes. What we ended up with is an ecological sealant that will immediately seal punctures up to 6mm, whether it be on a road or mountain tire, across a wide range of temperatures.
Natural micro holes in the tire sidewalls will seal well, and the system is safe for use with latex inner tubes—even inside of tubulars. Please note that this sealant is ammonium-, protein-, and latex-free, so it holds no potential for allergic reactions, and there's no risk of damage to bike parts.
- Seals punctures up to 6mm.
- Performs in a wide temperature range (-20° – 70°C).
- Works in latex inner tubes inside tubulars.
- Ammonium-, protein-, and latex-free, so there's no risk of allergic reactions or damage to bike parts.
- Recommended sealant amount per tire: Road: 24-32mm - 30-40ml Open Road: 33-50mm - 50-70ml MTN: 2.0-2.3” 80-100ml MTN: 2.4-3.0” 100-125ml